Straumann/Ceramic Implants – Colchester, VT
We Offer Only the Highest Quality Implants
Dr. Liscio and Dr. Maier always strives to bring their patients treatment of the highest quality possible, and the dental implants they offer are no different. Most implants are made out of titanium, but at Liscio Dental, you can get Straumann implants made out of natural-looking ceramic materials. Not only will they enhance the appearance of your new teeth, but you can rest assured that they have been manufactured and tested to mee the highest quality standards possible. Get in touch with us today to begin the process of discovering whether ceramic implants in Colchester are right for you.
How Do Straumann Implants Work?
Straumann implants are made of zirconia ceramic material, which can be shaded to closely resemble your natural tooth roots. In terms of actually replacing your teeth, they work much like traditional implants. They’re surgically inserted into the jaw and left to fuse with the bone tissue over the course of several months. Once they are firmly in place, they can be used to support a dental restoration such as a crown. With multiple Straumann implants, we can replace any number of teeth with bridges or dentures that stay firmly in place at all times. The implants will provide the same stimulation as natural tooth roots, thus preventing your jawbone from breaking down.
How are Straumann Implants Different from Regular Implants?
Most dentists only offer dental implants that are made out of titanium. This metal is not only strong, but it’s also biocompatible, meaning it can integrate with the natural tissues in your jaw without causing long-term health complications. However, the zirconia ceramic that Straumann implants are comprised of is even stronger, as backed by extensive, well-documented research. Furthermore, Straumann implants are ivory colored just like natural tooth roots, meaning they’ll blend in with the rest of the mouth even better than traditional implants. Thus, if you’re looking for the form of tooth replacement that will give you the most reliable, most aesthetically pleasing results, you should talk to Dr. Liscio and Dr. Maier about Straumann implants as soon as you can.
Why Use Straumann Implants?
There are numerous benefits to choosing Straumann implants to fill in the gaps in your grin, including:
- Reliability: Straumann implants are made out of high-performance materials that have been 100% proof tested.
- Improved Esthetics: Thanks to the ceramic materials, virtually no one will be able to tell the difference between your implant-retained prosthetic and your natural teeth.
- Enhanced Integration: The surfaces of the implants have been carefully prepared so that they’ll fuse smoothly with the tissues in your jaw.
- Flexibility: There are numerous protocols for placing Straumann implants in any number of situations.
- Long Lifespan: Your Straumann implants are designed to last the rest of your life, and they can do just that as long as you’re diligent about taking care of them every day.